Will one name dominate the next round?
Ready for round three? We’re looking for the best buzzer in season eight of American Ninja Warrior and one name is coming up… a lot.
Drew Drechsel has four runs in this round. That includes the fact that two of his runs are facing one another in the last round of the baby bracket. So it’s safe to say that ONE of Drew’s runs will be in the final round. But will we be debating Drew vs Drew? There are six other strong contenders. Jessie Graff has two runs in this round, as does Daniel Gil. Josh Levin debuted this year and he’s still in the running. Joe Moravsky’s runs are always in hot pursuit of the lead.
What happens next is up to you and your votes!
- Daniel Gil – Oklahoma City Qualifiers vs Joe Moravsky – Philadelphia Qualifiers
- Drew Drechsel – National Finals – Stage One vs Drew Drechsel – National Finals – Stage Three (Last Ninja Standing)
- We’re starting with season four in 2012.
That was the first season the show started traveling from location to location, and that the National Finals were held in Las Vegas. Also, we’re starting with this season because that’s as far back as we can find videos for the runs on one of the two different official YouTube accounts that archive them. This one with G4 and USA Network videos and this one with NBC videos.
- The run has to have a video on one of those channels.
We feel it’s important for the voters to be able to watch the runs. That way, even if they weren’t watching way back in 2012, they can still participate in the vote. We realize this excludes buzzer runs that aren’t posted. The system is not perfect. We’ve accepted that.
- They have to hit a buzzer.
There are many, MANY ways to qualify a run as great: If the person made history of some kind, if they overcame something, if they just really grit it out. But our mind exploded trying to figure out a bracket of polls that included ALL the runs, so we’re just talking about buzzers this time.
- The original match ups are pretty random.
They’re just related to how the videos are sorted on the YouTube pages. No other thought went into it. Oh well. 🙂
- If an additional run is needed to balance the bracket, we’ll include the “Last Ninja Standing” run of that season. Think of it as a wildcard.
- We’ll move through all the seasons, and then circle back through the rounds.